How to Schedule Advising
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Attend an info session (Required for international programs. Optional for domestic programs)
- Reflect on your goals (What do you hope to experience and learn?)
- Research the programs (visit our Programs page)
- Talk to your peers (Peer Mentors and Returnees)
- Complete the Advising Form (Click "Request Advising" on any program's brochure page)
- Call or email the International and Domestic Programs Office to schedule a 30-minute advising session. Advising for Fall programs is from November to February. Advising for Spring programs is from April to September.
- Meet with an advisor.